Three hungry girls looking for something else to do.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I've got 99 problems but food ain't one

I've run into my first issue. Yes, day two, already issues.

Megan and I are different sized girls, so we have different point values for the day. She eats all of hers, while I have the problem. I eat and eat and eat, until I don't want to see food anymore.

Yesterday, I had 14.5 points leftover. Now in Megan terms, that's a piece of cake. Literally. For me, not so easy. I had my three square meals, lots of snacks, and still, I have food allowance leftover.

So I look around my house, and try and figure it out. Take the plunge? Binge a little? Or stick it straight. For now, I am going to just keep at it, and speak with my team leader, because I have to say for once in my life, I don't want to eat anymore!

~Amy~



No comments:

Post a Comment